- Priority Access to new released, and allocation-only bottlings at member pricing
- Flat Rate Shipping incentives (vs wine discounts)
- When available, access to library and large format wines
- Invitation for 2 to Rocks Society (member only) Events
- Advance notice/discounts on RP events (winemaker dinners, The Pond events, Granite concept, Wedding bookings, etc.
- Complimentary Winemaker’s Selection Tasting Flight for you and up to three guests in our Rocks Society Room, up to three times per year.
- Preferred member pricing on Private Tasting Experience for you and up to 7 guests.
WINE AND DINE
Rocks Society Members will receive priority access to our intimate winemaker and chef-driven multi-course wine dinners in Lake Chelan and Woodinville. At the Estate, members are first in line for our Dine in the Vines series at The Pond as well as an opportunity to barrel sample upcoming vintages and enjoy exclusive culinary experiences at the Winery.
CONCERT AND SPECIAL EVENTS
When it comes to events, it pays to be a Rocks Society Member. Not only are you the guest of honor for wine release and pick-up parties, but members are given priority access to The Pond. Enjoy members-only preferred seating for concerts and special event.
WINE CLUB CANCELLATION POLICY
Membership in Rocks Society is complimentary; you will not be billed anything until your wine ships. Rocks Society members receive an automatic shipment of six or twelve bottles of wine, depending on their level, twice per year.
Your membership will continue until we hear from you in writing via email to email@example.com . You may cancel at any time after taking two shipments. Cancellations or changes to Rocks Society shipments must be received in writing via email at least 30 days prior to shipment date. Early cancellation prior to two shipments taken will result in a $50 cancellation fee.
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org